Pursues income across global fixed-income sectors.
The global economic landscape is constantly changing, causing different bond sectors to go in and out of favour. This Fund’s multi-sector approach allows it to seek out the best income-generating ideas in any given market climate, targeting multiple sources of income from a global opportunity set.
- Offers access to PIMCO’s best income-generating ideas across multiple global fixed-income sectors.
- Investments may include mortgage-backed securities, investment-grade and high-yield corporates, developed and emerging markets corporate and sovereign bonds, other income producing securities and related derivative instruments.
- Dynamic sector allocation reflects PIMCO’s macroeconomic views and assessments of relative value and credit market trends.
- Closed-end vehicle allows the fund’s managers to invest in less-liquid securities, which tends to increase risk and potential returns.
- Benefits from PIMCO’s robust credit research capabilities and risk management.
PIMCO has been actively managing income-producing securities for 40 years and is recognized as one of the world’s premier investment managers. Known for its innovative philosophy, global expertise and resources, and skilled investment professionals, the firm has dedicated specialists in virtually every sector of global fixed income. PIMCO’s innovative investment process is designed to add value for clients by marrying a top-down, global macroeconomic outlook with bottom-up analysis from one of the industry’s most experienced research teams.
- Fixed Income
- Multi Sector